Pain Management Part 1
- This course is directed towards participants who have no previous knowledge of BRMT. Participants will be introduced to the reflexes taught in levels 1 and 2 in a comprehensive overview of the 2 courses.
- brain structures
- the Triune Brain Theory metaphor,
- muscle tension due to active reflexes
- testing and integrating reflexes
- TLR, Amphibian, Landau, Spinal Galant, STNR, FPR, Moro, Tendon Guard
- Cost $450
- Register 3 weeks before class starts, or with a friend $400.
- $100 non-refundable deposit required with registration.